Icloud is a photo storage developed for the users of Apple or for all IOS systems. It was launched on October 12, 2011. More than 320 million people are using this app all over the world. Icloud photo library has changed the traditional camera roll. This app let you share your photos with your friend, family, and relatives. It also helps you find your device if you lost.
You can manually upload your photos from your Iphone, or from your windows desktop. For example, you can add up your images which you took on your Iphone or IOS devices and imported on your Pc.
Below are the steps to upload photos and images on iCloud from Iphone.
- Open any browser on your phone and type icloud.com and sign in to your account; if you don’t have an account, then you need to create one.
- Tab “setting” option on your phone.
- Choose “iCloud” option.
- Then you will see a window of “storage and backup” .
- Turn ON “Back up to iCloud” sliding from left.
- Now tap “Backup now” button to upload your photos from iphone to iCloud.
This way you can upload you photos as per your wish on your IPhone. There are some promising features of using iCloud. Some features of iCloud are as given below.
- The safe and secure storage of your personal images and photos and Icloud let you keep them up to date on all your IOS devices (IOS 8 or later), mac computers (OS X v10.10.3 or later), and on Icloud.com.
- Icloud photo library also sync albums that you create on your Iphone and IPad. Fro eg. If you have photos consisting of holidays photos on your iphone, you can available automatically on Ipad as well.
- This application facilitates you for the secure editing of your Images or phots. If you change or edit your images on your Iphone, your changes can be applicable to other devices also.
- You can always recover your original photo, If you don’t want to edit or change.
These days, Icloud photo library is also available in beta version on compatible IOS devices running IOS 8.1 or later.
How to enable icloud drive ?
- When you setup IOS 8 on your Iphone, Ipad,or on mac with OS X Yesomite, you will get option whether you want to migrate your account to iCloud Drive.
- Then you have to upgrade to the new “Documents and Data”
- Convert your account to iCloud Driver storage
If you could not enable ICloud Drive in terms if installation, you need to do it later. You have some further process to connect with iCloud.
- First open the setting app on your IPhone
- The select iCloud
- Turn on iCloud Drive (to enable iCloud Photo library you have to enable the photo option also)
iCloud security and privacy overview