iCloud mail is one of the best options to receive and send email messages. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org are the email addresses that you can get from Apple. While you are using iCloud mail, there may occur many issues and problems regarding icloud email. icloud down, server down, site block are some of the common problems. Check your internet connection properly, make sure the browser you are using works well.
If there is any issues in iCloud mail, then you can report it than to just sit and wait. It is one of the easy ways to fix the problem. Notify and report Apple about the issues that are bothering you such as a bug at icloud.com, POP or IMAP problems, etc.
How To Report an iCloud Bug or Issue?
- First thing first, check the iCloud system status. Check whether iCloud Mail is working is working or not.
- If your problem is not listed in that at all, fill and send iCloud Feedback form. In order to send your feedback.
- In order to send feedback, enter your Name, Email Address, Subject and your comments. Choose Feedback Type from the drop-down menu. Fill out all the options that are required.
- Include a one-line summary of the problem under Subject. Make sure you select Mail under Feedback Type.
- Honestly include your problem and what you expected to happen and what happened instead.
- Finally hit the Submit Feedback button.
This is how you can report icloud mail issue. Technical team from iCloud makes sure that every report is taken seriously and every problems are taken into consideration. If iCloud Mail has stopped working, delivering mail or loading in your browser with any swiftness, it could be a problem at the server end. Before you start troubleshooting, you can find out whether Apple are aware of—and working to resolve—any issues with iCloud Mail.