iCloud is a cloud service provided by Apple Inc. For all the Apple services such as iTunes, iCloud, Apps Store and iBooks Store, you need and Apple ID. An Apple ID is the email address that you use as a account login for just about everything you do with Apple. iCloud account login is a process of signing in to your iCloud with your Apple ID.
iCloud Account Login Steps:
- Go to www.icloud.com.
- iCloud login screen will open.
- Enter your Apple ID on the first of the two blank fields.
- Enter your Password on the next field.
- Press Enter or click the arrow sign to continue.
- Tick the “keep me signed in” box if you want to save your login credentials for future log-ins.
- iCloud account login process will be successful only if both of the details are right.
If your Apple ID or Password is incorrect, then you will see a login error message saying “Your Apple ID or password was incorrect. Go to iForgot to recover your Apple ID or password.” Click the iForgot button in order to reset your password.
How to reset iCloud account login password?
- Click on the iForgot button or just go to this direct link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid.
- Enter your Apple ID. If you can even remember your Apple ID, then click on the link ‘Forgot your Apple ID?’
- Otherwise press the Next button.
- Now select the authentication method. There are two types of authentication to choose from in order to authenticate your iCloud account i.e. Email authentication and Answer security questions which is also known as iCloud two step verification.
- After you select the authentication method. Click Next.
- If you chose Email authentication, email is sent to your inbox. Follow the instructions to reset icloud account login password.
- If you chose Answer security question, you have to answer a security question to verify your account.
If you face any icloud sign in problems or other problems, then go to the Support page of iCloud.com.
The icloud offers the storage features for application and data, also the icloud synchronizes all your data and apps on the multiple devices under same account. About two years ago apple launched another useful application that can track you friends nearby to your location, which is known as ‘find my friends’. These days we rarely meet our friends on daily basis, instead we prefer to communicate in virtual medium through different social networking platforms. It would be really an epic moment when you suddenly met your friends in street after very long time. With this recent application you can sense their existence near to you and can make further hangout plans.
This application is the sole product of apple application will only available on iOS platform only. iCloud Find My Friends app uses GPS system from your phone for the instant update on many variables. This application is very useful on many situations, we always care about our dear ones and try to communicate with them frequently, this application right here is the real time tracker that by which you can see the every locations they are visiting on the map. Sometimes you can surprise them by suddenly appearing in front of them. Since this app is synchronized by icloud you can always restore the location on multiple apple devices. To use this application make sure that you have the latest version of operating system eg: ipad, iphone ios 5 or later.
Some of you might concern that it will show your location anonymously but your location is only visible to them when you accepts their requests and it will same from your side as well. Your data won’t be used by other if there is no mutual agreement between you two. This could be very useful in the family tours, visits etc. you can always checkout where your children are etc. The apple is already declared the limitation in which you can follow up to 50 friends and gain 50 following as well. The application is completely free for the apple users and available in apple’s app store. You can download iCloud find my friends app any time if you find it useful for you.
iCloud Find My Friends app is available in 20+ languages. There are lots of interesting features of this app.
iCloud Find My Friends App Features
- Locate friends and family easily
- Location-based notification
- Temporary sharing option
- Free for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Other important iCloud apps include iCloud keynote and iCloud pages.
We use icloud for storage and syncing purpose because it provides the cloud computing platform to all apple device users. www.iCloud.com is the single point where your all apple devices are connected each other and you can browse anything that is available in next device. The icloud tabs is separate feature for the safari web browser that allows you to open same tabs on different device which are already opened on other device. It is not possible to carry all your devices every time with you or you might need the use same web link elsewhere, you can simply open the safari which will show you the list of tabs that are currently opened on other device.
To makes this feature available in your apple devices, they all should be synced through icloud and some implementation on settings should be made. The process of enabling iclould tab is varying according to devices, try follow below mentioning steps to configure this setting in your different apple devices.
iCloud Tab for iPhone and iPad
- Tap on the setting icon available in the home screen of your iPad/iPhone.
- Under settings section you can see the different options, at the beginning you can see the ‘icloud’. Tap on that to sync your phone.
- At this point you have to tick the sync ‘on’ in the iCloud safari.
iCloud Tab for mac OS X ( this will work only on the latest version of mac OS e.g. ; mac OS X mountain lion)
- Open your mac book and click on the apple logo in the upper left side corner and click on the option ‘preferences’.
- Under the internet and wireless option you can see ‘icloud’
- Once you clicked on icloud you can see the different feature that are currently synced to icloud. Now choose the and check the safari synced to icloud is turned on.
The process of accessing different tabs that could be simultaneously running on multiple devices are explained below.
- Find the safari web browser and open it.
- Find the bookmark option which is available on the bottom navigation and tap on it.
- Then tap on icloud icon.
- There you can see the list of links that the currently running on your other apple devices and select the one you are trying to access.
Go to iCloud Troubleshooting for more information.
The cloud storage is getting more importance these days because of its highly advanced features that involves different form of data synchronization and access from multiple devices. Some years ago apple also launched its cloud computing service known as icloud for the apple device users. From official point of view the icloud is solely launched for the users who own apple devices, so by default this service is available on the all product from apple. You can have iCloud for Windows too.
When any apple device owner sign-up for icloud account, he/she will get free 5 GB of storage space to manipulate all account data. We can see that android has huge market than apple phones these days, most of world’s smartphones are installed with android currently. There might come a situation when you need to access your icloud data form the android device or you are old apple user who currently own android smartphone, so to makes is available in our android phone we have to follow some procedural steps to sign in from your apple account.
We already know that the apple icloud can’t be used directly on android devices, first we have to find the appropriate the icloud server for our android device and sign in into the account that we are trying to reach from android.
Steps to Enabe iCloud For Android:
- You have check for the server which is hosting your icloud account, open your calendar in your apple device and look for the URL which is format webcal://pXX-calendarws.icloud.com
- On the above URL the first three symbol represent the name of your server ‘pXX’, note it down for further use.
- Once you noted down your server address , now browse any email client you are using in your phone or simply you can go from the web browser itself. At this point you have create your IMAP account or simply email account which use such protocol.
- Use you apple username name and password to create new IMAP account in android device , the server URL format would be like pXX-imap.mail.me.com .
- The pXX is the line you noted down earlier, now your email is synchronized with icloud account and you can browse all your email
- The calendar and contact synchronization in android is little complex, but it can be done with the help of free application like cardDAV etc.
These are the basic steps for enabling iCloud for android devices. You can even have iCloud for Mac.
Is it really possible to use iCloud on your Windows PC? Can you have control over your Apple and iCloud account even if you are not using any of your Apple devices? The answer actually is Yes, you can. iCloud for XP is available Windows versions like Windows Vista, Windows SP, Windows 7 or above.
How To Download iCloud XP?
- Open web-browser in your PC.
- Go to www.icloud.com.
- Click on the ‘Setup Instructions’ from the topmost right hand side of the homepage.
- This will open a setup page. There are three different setup options for three different platforms i.e. for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), for Mac and for Windows PC. or you can just click on this direct link http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455
- Make sure you have Winrar on your computer. Scroll down a little. Click on the ‘Download Now‘ link. Right click on the downloaded link and extract it using Winrar.
- This will download iCloud Control Panel on your computer.
Another Steps to Install iCloud XP:
- Download ORCA MSI editor.
- Make sure you choose the right version of your Windows i.e. either 32-bit or 64-bit. Right click on the extracted file that suits your operating system.
- After you click on the iCloud.msi, then select “Edit with Orca”.
- A new window will open. Click on the “LaunchCondition” from the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the second line which says “VersionNT>=600 requires that your computer is running Windows Vista or newer,” then save.
- After you have done all that, open the iCloud.msi file that you just edited & it should install very successfully.
These are the steps for installing iCloud XP. You can use iCloud for Windows too. Apple is working on to bring iCloud services for every OS platforms like Windows, Linux, etc. This is to make iCloud service available for every users.
The iCloud is a cloud computing service provided by Apple Inc. Despite of other competitors like Dropbox, SkyDrive, iCloud has been one of the most popular and most used cloud service. In order to use your own www.icloud.com account, you must have an Apple account first i.e. Apple ID. Signing up for an Apple account should be done from Apple devices.
If you already have an Apple ID, then you can sign in to iCloud. When you sign up for iCloud, you automatically get 5 GB of free storage. Apple’s sign in page and iCloud sign in page is different though you can log in to both by same account. @apple.com, @icloud.com are just as same as @live.com, @hotmail.com in Microsoft account. While signing in for an account, iCloud users tend to make lots of mistakes. It is not just iCloud users, but every people make mistakes during log in.
iCloud Sign in Common Errors:
- One of the most common mistakes is wrong Apple ID or wrong password. Make sure the Apple ID/Email address or Password you entered is correct. If anyone of the two details is wrong, you will see the message saying “Your Apple ID or Password was incorrect. Go to iForgot to recover your Apple ID or Password.” Just click on the iForgot button to reset your password.
- Another error is spelling mistake. Even those who are good at typing make this mistake. Just take your time and make sure the spelling is right. Make sure that the Caps Lock on your keyboard is off.
- In most cases, password are case-sensitive. iCloud password is also case-sensitive. For e.g. sECUre and seCuRE are two different things.
These three are the most common icloud sign in mistakes made by the icloud users. Do not use other’s Apple devices to sign in to your icloud account as far as possible. If you want to log in from PC or laptop and you are using your friend’s computer, then log in from private browser. Press Ctrl+Shift+N on your keyboard for that. This makes sure that your login credentials are not save on their computer.
iCloud.com is official site of Apple’s cloud storage service i.e. iCloud. It is originally American and the whole site is available in English language. But for the convenience of the users and customers who speaks Spanish, icloud.com is available in Spanish language too.
Spanish is one of the most popular languages in the whole wide world. There are 500 million+ Spanish speakers in the world as a first and second language. 25% of the population in the United States speak spanish language. So, it is very much wise decision by iCloud to have the website in Spanish. www.apple.com/es/ is a web address to view the website in spanish language.
Que Es iCloud is a keyword to have every page of the site in Spanish language. It is like a cheat code in video games and computer games. But only Apple’s website is available in Spanish language. You cannot have icloud.com or itunes.com in Spanish language. You can only view Apple’s website in Spanish language.
Hope apple.com along with icloud.com and itunes.com will be available in Spanish and other languages such as Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, etc. ‘Que es’ literally means ‘which is’ in English language. Everything in icloud.com i.e. the default website and que es icloud is same. All the features and user-interface is same in both.
icloud login page is same. The only thing that is different is the language. https://www.apple.com/es/ is the web address for Spanish version of apple.com.
iCloud and Apple devices come with a lock system. You have to first unlock it first. But how to unlock iCloud? There are lots of tools and software which are available for free and can be downloaded. If you are searching for how to remove iCloud activation on your device then this is the perfect site you landed on. Here we are trying hard to guide you to resolve and remove iCloud activation on your iOS 7 devices.
All you need is a iCloud activation bypass. You can unlock your iPhone or iPad with the help of the iCloud Unlocker or any iCloud lock removal tool. With the help of this tool, you can unlock any Apple devices. It lets you bypass the iCloud activation screen. Connect your device with the tool & run software. Unlimited usage is another feature of iCloud Unblocker. This works instantly and without any limitations.
After you buy any Apple device, you need a jailbreak. This unlock tool is suited with all the latest jailbreak methods. But you have to remember that the support team do not help you out with your already jail broken iDevies. Compatible Devices are:
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini Retina
- iPad Touch 5
These are list of the all the devices which are supported by iCloud lock removal. Unlike any other bypass tools, after you used this unlocker, you will also have a cellular service that means you will be able to call, text anyone and even use it for the internet.
How Does iCloud Lock Removal Work?
- First of all, download iCloud Bypass Unlocker.
- You will asked to complete a free survey. Do that if possible.
- Connect your Apple Device with the tool.
- Run the software.
- Now unlock your iDevice.
These are the basic steps for iCloud lock removal. This way you can unlock iCloud. If you have problems about breaking icloud lock or anything, then go to icloud.com and look out for the support in ‘Help & Support’ section for iCloud troubleshooting.
Apple’s iCloud is one of the best cloud backup services among all. You automatically get 5 GB of free storage service when you sign up for iCloud. You need to buy extra storage and upgrade your iCloud space if 5 GB is little for you. Plus you have to keep in mind that your purchased music, movies, TV shows, books, apps and photo streams don’t fall under the free storage.
If you have already bought plans of 20 GB or more, then you can even downgrade it anytime you want. This means both upgrade and downgrade of iCloud storage is possible. You can buy 20 GB plan to replace your previous 10 GB plan. You can downgrade your 20 GB plan to 10 GB plan. When you do that, your existing storage plan is cancelled and you will be charged with the new cost for the upgraded plan.
Upgrade iCloud Storage
iOS 5 or Later
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap Storage & Backup under iCloud.
- Tap “Buy More Storage” or “Change Storage Plan”.
- Choose an upgrade, then tap Buy button.
- Now enter your Apple ID and password to complete iCloud login process.
- Choose Apple menu and System Preferences. Then click on iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right hand side of the page.
- Tap on Storage Plan from the topmost right corner.
- Choose an upgrade, then click on Next.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password to confirm.
- First open iCloud Control Panel.
- Then click Manage section.
- Click “Change Storage Plan”.
- Choose and Upgrade, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
These are the basic steps for upgrading iCloud storage in different platforms like Windows, OS X and iOS. Just pay for what you want. Check out the pricing system in your country thoroughly and enjoy iCloud service. Go to iCloud.com for more information.
Using iCloud.com, you can do lot of interesting stuffs from your computer online. You do not need software like Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc to create new documents. If you have an iCloud account, then you can create word document, flyer, etc from iCloud Pages section.
How To Use iCloud Pages?
- First of all, go to www.icloud.com from your browser. Make sure internet connection is doing well.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password on first & second field respectively for iCloud login.
- Now click on ‘Pages’ icon with a picture of a pen in it. Wait while page is loading.
- Click on Create document link in order to create a new one.
- You can choose from different templates already available there to use.
- Before you begin, make sure what are you going to create. There are templates for Reports, Letters, Resumes, Envelopes, Business Cards, Flyers & Posters, Cards, Newsletter and last but not the least Miscellaneous.
- Scroll and check thoroughly. Double-click on the one that you like. Again wait a while system is creating a new document.
How To Create a Document?
- After you double click on the template you like, this will open a new tab, a document which is editable.
- From the topmost left hand side of the page, choose the page size. By default, page size is 125%. Change as per your need.
- Click on any text or object to change it.
- Adding an image is very easy. Just drag an image that you like from anywhere you want and drop it on the image that you want to change.
- On the right hand side of the page, there are 3 tabs: Style, Text and Arrange. You can change the text style like creating shadow effect, border, reflection, etc. Arrange tab will let you change alignment, if you are looking for text wrap, etc.
- Place object, table, graph as per your need.
You do not need to save the document. iCloud will automatically save the document on the cloud storage in real-time. This way you can hide your documents using iCloud pages.