You get your own email address with icloud.com as in every other sites these days. iCloud Email Account is as same as the Hotmail account or should I say your Live account. For Example, if you have a hotmail.com account, then a user can login from any account that is related with Microsoft’s account. Let me break this all down for you. No matter which accounts you have either email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org you can login from the same site i.e. login.live.com. Same thing is for iCloud email.
It all depends on when you created your iCloud account. Your email address or alias can be email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. It does not matter which one of these accounts you have, you can send and will be able to receive emails in your iCloud inbox by any of the email address that you use for apple login. Logging in to your iCloud account is very simple and you have lots of options and alternatives too. You can also login to your apple iCloud email account through use of mobile devices or any other internet supporting devices.
There is no hard and fast rule to choose the email address during iCloud sign up. You can choose any email addresses you would like i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. It is not compulsory to use your iCloud account for email service of iCloud. Make email@example.com email address as your default sending and receiving address if you wish to. You can make icloud email as primary email through given steps:
- In iCloud Mail, choose ‘Preferences’ from the Action ‘gear’ pop-up menu that you see on the sidebar.
- Click on ‘Composing’.
- Choose ‘@icloud.com’ as the default email address that you want to choose from the “Set a default address” pop-up menu.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, Choose File > Info > Account Settings. After that, click on the Email tab, then select your @icloud.com email address from the list. At last, click on ‘Set as default’.
iOS 6 or above:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Mail under ” Advanced” .
- Under iCloud Account Information, tap your email address.
- From the list of addresses available, tap the firstname.lastname@example.org email address that you want to use as the default address for sending mail from iCloud Mail.
This is all about making your iCloud email address your default email address on various platforms. iCloud Email service is free and every advanced. Send in email from your iCloud account to any other email addresses and receive mails from any. For this, you have to go to the address iCloud.com. It would have been much more interesting if users could facebook login for iCloud.
Easy Related Posts
How To Create icloud Email?
iCloud is an internet based cloud computing service provided by apple to its registered users. ...read more
Export iCloud Contacts
An icloud export contacts means those all contact related to you and your devices like ...read more
iCloud Activation Bypass
How to bypass iCloud activation on your iOS devices? If you are searching for how to ...read more